[gmx-users] Re: OPLS-AA/L force field

Oliver Grant olymacfoogal at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:34:25 CEST 2010

*If you are familiar to ambertools (tleap mainly), so you can create your
molecule there, save the amber parameters and use acpype to convert from
amber to gromacs format.

*Thanks Alan, I use tleap and then amb2gmx.pl. It works great, the only
problem is the NAc groups aren't restrained properly so have to manually
edit them in. I'll have to do some reading about acpype...