[gmx-users] coarse grain dynamics

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue May 25 17:42:47 CEST 2010

ram bio wrote:
> Thanks for the comments and info, but is there any way to take a
> particular  frame for eg. the last frame  of CG simulation and extend
> the run into all-atom simulation further ...

There are tools out there to reconstruct an atomistic representation of a CG
system (see link below, and poke around Google for a few minutes).  If you want
to start a whole new simulation, that is certainly possible after (of course)
regenerating your system topology to match the new system.

-Justin

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar