[gmx-users] how to position restraint COM of clusters?

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri May 28 19:16:23 CEST 2010

XUEMING TANG wrote:
> Hi
>
> I noticed a new position restraint com function of Gromacs (Implement
> new position restraints that restrain particles with respect to the
> center of mass of a group (e.g. for cluster simulations).) How can I get
> detailed mdp file set up for this function? Is it a pr.mdp or md.mdp
> with pull code?

I'm guessing you found that information here?

http://www.gromacs.org/Developer_Zone/Roadmap
http://www.gromacs.org/Developer_Zone/Programming_Guide/Position_Restraints_Development

The "Roadmap" list is a bit outdated, but for the most part, if it doesn't say
"Done" then it hasn't actually been implemented.  What's shown online is
basically a to-do list.

-Justin

> Thanks in advance!
>
> Best!