[gmx-users] mpi-run2

Jussi Lehtola jussi.lehtola at helsinki.fi
Mon May 31 17:32:20 CEST 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 07:38 -0700, nanogroup wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>
> Let me tell the details:
>
> I have a PC with 4 CPU,
>
> Fedora 11 x86_64 is installed,
>
> The rpm files of Gromacs 4 are installed,
>
> now, I want to configure the gromacs to use all 4 CPUs,
>
> At the end of configuration process, it says that the FFTW could not
> be found!

Uhh.. Just to be clear: you have installed GROMACS from rpms. Then why
do you want to compile GROMACS...?

Btw: did you use the Fedora RPMs or the ones from the GROMACS website?
The ones on the website are really old.
Jussi Lehtola, FM, Tohtorikoulutettava
Fysiikan laitos, Helsingin Yliopisto
jussi.lehtola at helsinki.fi, p. 191 50632
Mr. Jussi Lehtola, M. Sc., Doctoral Student
Department of Physics, University of Helsinki, Finland
jussi.lehtola at helsinki.fi