[gmx-users] Reg:walls and pbc xy

vinothkumar mohanakrishnan kmvinoth at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:29:31 CET 2010

Hi Berk

I need only one interface because if i have two interfaces the "capillary
waves from one interface disturb the other even though the distance between
the average positions of the two interfaces are larger than the potential
cut-off" (this was said in the literature).

Can anyone explain me why walls are used for interfaces? and what is the
purpose of using walls?.
suppose if i put nwall =2 where exactly are the walls created? can anyone
explain me with an example?

i read the manual but it is not making any sense to me. if i know this i
know what correction i should make in my mdp file to make it work for pbc
xy. any help is highly appreciated.

Regards
Vinoth