[gmx-users] Reg:walls and pbc xy

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:48:09 CET 2010

Hi,

I have not heard about such issues, but it might depend a lot on your particular application.
I would think you will always have disturbances, no matter if you use two interfaces,
one interface with walls or one liquid-liquid interface and two liquid-vapour interfaces.
The only solution to such problems is using thicker layers.

The wall are on the bottom (z=0) and top (z=z_box) of the box, as the manual says.

Berk