[gmx-users] DSSP error

ahmet yıldırım ahmedo047 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 21:15:48 CET 2010

Dear Justin,

Finally, The problem is solved, Thank you very much for your patience.

Ps: I set *root at ab-desktop:/home/ab/Desktop/dssp# export
DSSP=/usr/local/bin/dssp* the instead of 4.step but the do_dssp dont run
again.The I don't still understand why the DSSP environment variable is not
run.

Thanks again

Final solution:
1.step-root at ab-desktop:/home/ab/Desktop# tar xvzf dsspcmbi.tar.gz
2.step-root at ab-desktop:/home/ab/Desktop/dssp#./DsspCompileGCC
3.step-root at ab-desktop:/home/ab/Desktop/dssp# cp dsspcmbi dssp
4.step-root at ab-desktop:/home/ab/Desktop/dssp# mv dssp /usr/local/bin
5.step-ab at ab-desktop:~/Desktop/gromacswork$ do_dssp -s run.tpr -f run.xtc

Selected 1: 'Protein'
There are 164 residues in your selected group
Opening library file /usr/share/gromacs/top/ss.map
Reading frame       0 time    0.000
Back Off! I just backed up ddqL3oYP to ./#ddqL3oYP.1#
Last frame         50 time   10.000

100%
gcq#29: "No One Could Foresee the End That Came So Fast" (Slayer)