[gmx-users] xtc corrupted during REMD

andrea spitaleri spitaleri.andrea at hsr.it
Mon Nov 22 09:11:17 CET 2010

Hi,
two on five have magic error at the same time. The simulation ends fine. Just the xtc files are
corrupted. The magic error is systematic, since I repeated the simulation 4 times and I get the same
behavior (at different time) after the continuing run. First time, I suspected for some I/O error,
but now it sounds a bit strange. I will ask for a long simulation 50ns without extending steps.

thanks in advance

regards

and

--
-------------------------------
Andrea Spitaleri PhD
Dulbecco Telethon Institute
Center of Genomics, BioInformatics and BioStatistics
c/o DIBIT Scientific Institute
Biomolecular NMR, 1B4
Via Olgettina 58
20132 Milano (Italy)