[gmx-users] charge group radii

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Mon Nov 29 16:25:01 CET 2010

Cheers Mark for the reply

I was more concerned about the Van der Waals interactions. If the
distance between the centre of geometry of two charge groups is larger
than rlist then these interactions are not included. I was therefore
concerned if I had a situation in which certain atoms of a charge group
(6 atoms) where close enough to interact with atoms of another charge
group, but the COGs of the charge groups were larger than rlist, then
these interactions would not be accounted for. Is this true?

Gavin