[gmx-users] Claculating Equilibrium constants

Ran Friedman ran.friedman at lnu.se
Tue Nov 30 11:13:17 CET 2010

Hi Gideon,

If the binding is relatively weak and the force field parameters are good enough that should be feasible. See e.g., Biophys J. 2005 August; 89(2): 768–781.
However, in other cases this is more challenging. This is discussed in details for simulations of a Zinc binding protein in Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2009 Feb 14; 11(6): 975-83

Good luck,
Ran

Ran Friedman
Biträdande Lektor (Assistant Professor)