[gmx-users] Looking for Gromacs test users

Wibke Sudholt wibke.sudholt at cloudbroker.com
Tue Nov 30 11:55:53 CET 2010

Dear Gromacs users,

We are looking for test users for a web platform that allows to easily run
scientific applications on cloud computing infrastructures. The platform
gives instantaneous access to computer resources without the need to first
install any software. Gromacs is one of the applications that can be
accessed through the platform.

As part of our preview program, you can get free access to the platform, and
run Gromacs and other jobs for free (up to a certain maximum spending
amount). All we ask you for in return is to provide us some feedback about
your usage experience.

If you are interested in getting access to the platform or if you have any
questions, please contact us under info at cloudbroker.com or directly apply
for the preview program under http://www.cloudbroker.com/preview.html.

Kind regards,

Wibke Sudholt