[gmx-users] cholesterol

#ZHAO LINA# ZHAO0139 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Fri Oct 1 15:01:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

It will be so bad for me if it really does not exist.
I wish probably except asking Dr. google, someone else will be able to provide me some links.
I once just wanted to see some examples how they handled its topology even I got one from
PRODRG server, but it has problems later. Not so much in those specific simulations yet, just beginning stage.

lina