[gmx-users] Water molecule starting at atom x can not be settled - minimization step

Trang ttdtrang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 10:11:32 CEST 2010

I checked the initial coordinate file for overlapping atoms, but nothing
found.
I checked the step*.pdb file written after each crash but did not really
understand those coordinates, for the problematic molecules have MORE THAN 1
positions in those files. what does that mean?

I tried to reproduce the error on another computer, and it could be
reproduced.

I think I should check the initial coordinate more thoroughly to find all
likely problematic points. Would you please recommend a way for me to do
that check?

Thanks
Trang