[gmx-users] charmm tip5p in Gmx 4.5.X

Yao Yao yao0o at ymail.com
Wed Oct 6 21:20:06 CEST 2010

Hi Berk,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I followed the fws-peptide simulation in Dr. JE Kerrigan's tutorial, but in charmm27 force field with tip5p water.

Before several warnings in the simulation step, I found that even in energy minimization step the protein cannot be settled. I sent my mdp file to the forum, and got an ok from Justin.

So I am concerned about the compatibility between tip5p and charmm force field in gromacs, as well as the potential improvement in the new version.

Sincerely,

Yao