[gmx-users] Percentage of H-bonds

Oliver Grant olymacfoogal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 16:10:08 CEST 2010

Hi Carla,

I did this using g_hbond by supplying an index file with only the 3 atoms
involved in the individual bond I was looking at.

I got this printed to screen:

"Average number of hbonds per timeframe 0.998 out of 1 possible"

Although it is time consuming to do it for more than a few hydrogen bonds.

Oliver