[gmx-users] Fwd: -pbc nojump

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:45:08 CEST 2010

Hi Leila,

Maybe you're better off trying:

1. trjconv -pbc nojump       # choose system for output
2. trjconv -center -pbc mol # choose protein/dna for centering, system
for output

Centering is done before removing PBC, so you should be safe with two passes.
You might also want to play with -ur to get the best looking
representation. Just try some things and see what it does :)

Hope it helps,

Tsjerk