[gmx-users] Reg: NPT Equilibration of water

vinothkumar mohanakrishnan kmvinoth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:39:15 CEST 2010

I am using the semiisotropic pressure scaling because i want the box size to
remain the same as that of the original box size in X and Y axis and want to
change it only on the Z axis. I am doing this because at a latter stage i
want to create an interface with organic solvent where i need the cross
sections (X and Y axis length) of both the box should be the same.

what i should do now  get the pressure of 1 bar?

Has no one has got the pressure of water to be close to 1 bar in GROMACS
till now?

Regards
Vinoth