[gmx-users] Re: Isovalue for g_spatial representation

Eudes Fileti fileti at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 13:11:29 CEST 2010

Dear Chris, thank you for information, they were very enlightening.
Just one more question. Suppose I use an isovalue, say 10, I can
say that the drawn surface is 10 times the average number density of solvent
molecules? I am using -div option.

Bests
eef

Eudes Eterno Fileti
Física da Matéria Condensada
Simulação Computacional de Nano-estruturas via Dinâmica Molecular