[gmx-users] MD on docked complex using AMBER FF

vivek sharma viveksharma.iitb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:03:10 CEST 2010

Hi,
Thanks Manoj and Alan for your quick response. I am already using the
ambertools to generate the topology and these topologies are
successfully accepted in gromacs. I will have a look at alternate
methodologies and workflow that you guys have suggested.

My question is can I have any idea that which version of AMBER FF
should be used in this case of drug-enzyme complex?
Also, can I have any idea about the selection of MD parameters, (which
goes in mdp file) that should be used in this case?

With thanks,
Vivek