[gmx-users] MD on docked complex using AMBER FF

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 09:14:28 CEST 2010

I do recommend amber ff99sb, but have a read in some papers that is referred
in acpype website. Also, getting the mdp file tuned will require testing.
The mdp you see in acpype website are examples that work but surely need
tweaking for production and for that I recommend you to read gmx manual
carefully.

Then you can come with more specific questions.

Alan