[gmx-users] 1,4 interactions

Gavin Melaugh gmelaugh01 at qub.ac.uk
Wed Sep 29 15:54:25 CEST 2010

A few points then,

1) So a [pairs] directive would include all the atom indices of the 1,4
interactions and the coressponding values of sigma and epsilon?, which I
would do manually.

2) In the manual it says ''gen-pairs = yes : generate 1,4 interactions
which are not present in the pair list from normal LJ parameters using
Fudge LJ". Sorry if I am coming across stupid, but that seems different
to what you're saying?

3) Also am Icorrect about the normal nb-LJ coming from the [atom types
directive]

4) I suppose a very obvious question would be; What is the difference
between a [pairtypes] directive and [pairs] directive (bonds, bondtypes etc)

Gavin

P.S I appreciate you using your time to explain this