[gmx-users] domain decomposition

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 09:39:46 CEST 2011

Dear Mark

Thank you for your important notes,I didn't know them.

Then,Can it  be resulted from your sentences , there is not any way for
doing simulation with only some parts of  a protein?
What can I do if I need simulating only ACTIVE SITE of a protein?Do I have
to simulate the whole of protein?
Thanks in advance