[gmx-users] OPLS with Water models

Jianhui Tian jianhuitian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 18:03:18 CEST 2011

Hi Justin,

Thanks for the reply and the reference.
I knew that I am asking for a broad question.
OPLS will work for my protein problem. The reason why I am asking the
question is to know how diffirent water models work for OPLS and is there
any comparison work done for it. The reference you mentioned helps in some
way.
I will read more to teach myself about this broad question.

Jianhui