[gmx-users] genbox output taking forever to complete

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Sun Apr 17 21:31:49 CEST 2011

majid hasan wrote:
> Okay, so here is an output attached, for cubic box of length 10 (I
> removed some atoms to reduce the size below 50kB).

Please do not attach coordinate files unless requested.  Most people who are
uninterested in this thread do not want to waste time downloading large emails
that they don't need.  It is substantially more efficient to post a link to an
image in a freely accessible place, i.e. point #4:

http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists#Mailing_List_Etiquette

Also, ad hoc removal of atoms is not helpful to solving your issue.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar
MILES-IGERT Trainee