[gmx-users] any software which could convert a polypeptide sequence to a pdb file?

Liao Chuan liaochuan at tju.edu.cn
Wed Apr 20 06:36:15 CEST 2011

Dear gmx-users,

I want to conduct simulations of a protein and its ligand, a heptapeptide
HXXXPAS, where X could be tyrosine, tryptophan, pheny alanine, alanine.
Thus, I will have to conduct a total number of 4*4*4=64 runs. I've got the
pdb file of the protein, but I have no idea how to prepare the pdb files of
those 64 heptapeptides with sequences already known. Is there any
software/script which could convert a polypeptide sequence to a pdb file?
Any comment is appreciated!

- Chuan