[gmx-users] pdb2gmx segmentation fault

Ragothaman Yennamalli ragothaman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:00:57 CEST 2011

These were the exact commands used to install fftw 3.2.2
./configure  --prefix=/export/home/raghu/fftw --enable-float --enable-shared
CC=cc F77=f77
make -j 48
make install

These were the exact commands used to install gromacs4.5.4
./configure  --prefix=/export/home/raghu/gromacs --with-fft=fftw3
--without-x --enable-float CC=gcc-4.3.2 CXX=g++-4.3.2 CFLAGS='-O3
-fomit-frame-pointer -finline-functions -Wall -Wno-unused -msse2
-funroll-all-loops -std=gnu99 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS'
make -j 48
make install

I had installed the gromacs version 4.5.3 earlier and encountered the same
problem with pdb2gmx. Hence installed the latest version.
Thanks and Regards,
Raghu