[gmx-users] L-BFGS energy minimization not leading to wrapping of dna around cnt

majid hasan pu_majidhasan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 20:58:57 CEST 2011

Okay, thanks. But then does it make any big difference on mdrun if we don't
minimize energy first?

And one more thing, any idea how long it may take to run md for 367 atoms on a
laptop with 2GB ram, and dual core 1.4GHz processor. I am just wondering if it
is possible to get any results from mdrun on laptop?

Thanks again,
Majid