[gmx-users] Docking

mohsen ramezanpour ramezanpour.mohsen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 11:52:20 CEST 2011

Dear Mark
Thank you for your reply.yes,you are right.

Regarding question 2:
I have a pdf file from "Docking Server" for sertraline-SERT example.Suppose
this is a good docked state.

In the other hand,I did what I explained in section 1 for sertraline and
SERT.(by pymol and ...)
Now, I want to check if I have docked sertraline to SERT correctly or not(
by comparing with Docking server's one)
How can I do that?

Do you have any suggestion for doing docking by gromacs? for example pulling
code, MD , or SMD?
Thanks in advance