[gmx-users] Problem with temperature and stochastic dynamics in FEP

Sanku M msanku65 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 06:23:27 CEST 2011

    Finally, I achieved the desired 300K average temperature using sd integrator
. I had to reduce the time step from 0.002 ps to 0.001 ps and then running the
NVT could produce 300K as average temperature.
Still Not sure why md integrator still could 300K average temperature using
0.002 ps as time-step.