[gmx-users] Problem with temperature and stochastic dynamics in FEP

Sanku M msanku65 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 21:06:30 CEST 2011

Yes. I did check the tau_t issue. I used tau_t=2ps as recommended in the manual.
Again here, the simulation with 0.002 ps step gives rise to 303K. But, from now
on, as per your( and Justin's) recommendation, I am going to use the tau_t=2ps
and rvdw<rlist in conjunction with 0.001 ps time step when using sd integrator
from my production/equilibration run for all lambda.