[gmx-users] Re: Heat of Vaporization

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:56:41 CEST 2011

I wonder how you know that your polymer chain in computer is exactly
your polymer chain in experiment.... Of course, the difference of
vaporazation enthalpy per mole is to be observed. You may guess, may
not guess, but method is not guilty if you may not.

--
Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban, 430 Hutchison Hall, Chem. Dept.
Univ. Rochester, Rochester, New York 14627-0216