[gmx-users] Charge groups in Charmm for lipids

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Sat Aug 6 11:52:16 CEST 2011

The new GROMACS 4.5.4 version of the CHARMM36 force field files are now
uploaded on the GROMACS website contributions section.

Just to note that if anyone downloaded the 4.5.4 version uploaded a few
hours ago then the atomtypes.atp file was incomplete and should download
this new version. Sorry for any problems caused by this.

Cheers

Tom

--
Dr Thomas Piggot