[gmx-users] git release-4-5-patches behind proxy

Roland Schulz roland at utk.edu
Tue Aug 9 18:05:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

please try "git pull" (for repo.or.cz) and than redo the checkout. I
accidentally deleted the release-4-5-patches branch. But it is back and it
should work. If it does not work please run "git branch -r" and post the
result.

BTW: The error message you get for git.gromacs.org suggests that you are
behind a firewall which doesn't permit this outgoing connection. Thus in
case you want to use the main git server directly you need to use a proxy
server.

Roland