[gmx-users] strange vdw energy from rerun with GBSA model.

Da-Wei Li lidawei at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:01:48 CEST 2011

Dear Justin

An implicit water simulaiton with this short cutoff is problematic but I
think it is fine for rerun. I want to exactly repeat the original energies
in the explicit water MD.

The manu say "neighbor list searching will be performed for every frame"
with rerun option. So that I don't think this is the cause.

best,

dawei