[gmx-users] Arginine_Hydrochloride topology

shahid nayeem msnayeem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:43:37 CEST 2011

I couldn't get you. Does it means that  for pre-positioning say 40 molecules
of Arginine do I need to create 40 pdb of different coordinate then combine
it with pdb of protein and then use pdb2gmx. I want to use different number
of free positively charged Arginine molecule in simulation box along with
protein.
shahid nayeem