[gmx-users] correction for minimum image distance violation

Kavyashree M hmkvsri at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 15:09:27 CEST 2011

Sir,

Yes I was the one who posted that. I understand that, I had used
dodecahedron and the problem here is- since i need to compare
these simulations is it ok if i increase the size of the box for only this
system (which is problematic) and redo the simulation or do i need to
do for all 16. I hope my i am putting the question clearly.

Thank you
with regards
Kavya