[gmx-users] g_covar

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:21:35 CEST 2011

Hey Yuri,

What do you mean with mean? Mean without fitting is a single point.
Mean only makes sense after aligning. Now there's a nice recursive
problem:
1. Calculate mean to get reference
2. Align to reference to calculate mean
(http://xkcd.com/754/)

But think about it... aligning to some reference is good enough to fix
the mean and the covariance matrix. :)

Cheers,

Tsjerk