[gmx-users] Tutorial

Sara baretller sarabiocomputation at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:01:20 CEST 2011

I am doing the protein in lipid tutorial .
http://www.bevanlab.biochem.vt.edu/Pages/Personal/justin/gmx-tutorials/membrane_protein/02_topology.html

Pack the lipids around the protein, i dont see where is the script perl
inflategro.pl

I googled It and did not find it. Can you please send me the script or tell
me where I can find it

 Also I used the cat KALP_newbox.gro dppc128_whole.gro > system.gro

so I checked the system.gro in vmd and did not load anything. I was able to
vew the KALP_newbox.gro and the dppc128_whole.gro but not the system.gro

do I have to organize the system.gro because I can see that the protein in
numbered from 1 to … then the lipids start from 1 ….end .. will that cause a
problem

 Thank you