[gmx-users] Tutorial

Sara baretller sarabiocomputation at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:50:34 CEST 2011

Hi so i did

Remove unnecessary lines (the box vectors from the KALP structure, the
header information from the DPPC structure) and update the second line of
the coordinate file (total number of atoms) accordingly. After i  use the

cat KALP_newbox.gro dppc128_whole.gro > system.gro

when i check the file system.gro it has the protein and the lipid
coordinates,  however when i load to vmd to veiw , the VMD does not
show anything , does any body have an idea what s wrong

Thank you