[gmx-users] GROMACS 4.5.4 keep crashing all the time.

Itamar Kass (Med) itamar.kass at monash.edu
Thu Aug 18 01:16:17 CEST 2011

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for the reply. First, I don't thinks it is poorly compiled bin, as I
used both GROMACS compiled by me (on my machine) or by the sys-admin on
Linux cluster or blue-gene.

The simulations using 4.5.4 crashed giving LINCS error, which is not the
case with 4.0.7 (using the same mdp and pdb files). Second, I don't thinks
it is poorly compiled bin, as I used both GROMACS compiled with me (on my
machine) or by the sys-admin on Linux cluster/blue-gene.

cheers,
Itamar