[gmx-users] GROMACS 4.5.4 keep crashing all the time.

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 18 01:32:17 CEST 2011

You'll need to provide a much better report than this if you want to
receive any useful help.

Copy and paste the exact commands of what you did
Copy and paste the exact log file and error messages

Do this for 4.0.7 and 4.5.4, for which I trust that you have been
using exactly identical test systems. If not, then please try it again
while conserving the system.

Chris.