[gmx-users] GROMACS 4.5.4 keep crashing all the time

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 18 04:03:30 CEST 2011

OK, here's my last few ideas:

1. Please try to repeat this with gen_vel set to the same value as
your temperature coupling

2. Can you reproduce this in serial?

3. Can you reproduce this with the sd integrator?

4. Can you reproduce this with a simpler system? protein in vacuum or
just water or remove the ions, etc?

5. Take the output .gro from 4.0.7 that ran fine for X ns and run it
under 4.5.4. Do you get the same lincs warnings?

6. Also, note that you are getting warnings and the run does not
actually crash but just stops after too many warnings. So what are
atoms 981 and 982? Does their motion look different in an important
ways between the 4.0.7 and 4.5.4 trajectories?

Chris.