[gmx-users]Self-defined force-field problem, atomtype Nr not found

Ye Yang knightyangpku at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 20:18:17 CEST 2011

Hi, Justin:
     Thank you for the reply.
     But I am not sure for gromacs 4.5.4. since for gromacs 3.3.1, I only
need one itp file for my forcefield. Should I just split this forcefield.itp
file into two different part, and write a new forcefield.itp which says
"#include ffnonbonded.itp, #included ffbonded.itp"?
     Is there any suggestion how I can do that properly?
     Thank you very much.

Ye