[gmx-users] gmx-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 131

meisam valizadeh kiamahalleh meisam488 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 08:50:59 CEST 2011

Dear Mark
Thank you very much for your kind reply and advice.
Actually I have the parameters for cisplatin and carbon nanotubes. and I
have generated all forcefield parameter properly. there is no mis-matching.
I have solved the non-integer charge problem by modifying the topology file
manually as far as I had the charges value from literature.
But I still have one note which stop the calculation of minimization. The
note is as stated below. Kindly would you please help me on how to solve
this matter?

NOTE 1 [file mdmin1.mdp]:
  The optimal PME mesh load for parallel simulations is below 0.5
  and for highly parallel simulations between 0.25 and 0.33,
  for higher performance, increase the cut-off and the PME grid spacing

This run will generate roughly 0 Mb of data

Thank you very much
Meisam

Message: 1