[gmx-users] Sorry for the autoreplies!

Wibke Sudholt wibke.sudholt at cloudbroker.com
Mon Aug 22 11:09:46 CEST 2011

Dear GROMACS users,

I would like to excuse for the automatic email responses that were sent to
the gmx-users mailing list from my email account recently. These were
definitively not meant to be spam, but I was on vacation and this was just
the standard email sent by the corresponding mail autoresponder. I was not
aware that these were actually sent to the whole list.

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this caused to the gmx-users mailing
list participants. I will change my subscription to the mailing list so that
this does not happen again. Also thanks to the users that complained, as you
actually pointed me to that problem!

Many thanks for your understanding and kind regards,

Wibke Sudholt