[gmx-users] Regarding xpm2ps

bipin singh bipinelmat at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 08:12:43 CEST 2011

Hello,
I am using the below .m2p file as input for xpm2ps, but not able to
get axis range label.

; Matrix options
titlefont       = Helvetica     ; Matrix title Postscript Font name
titlefontsize   = 20.0          ; Matrix title Font size (pt)
legend          = yes           ; Show the legend
legendfont      = Helvetica     ; Legend name Postscript Font name
legendfontsize  = 12.0          ; Legend name Font size (pt)
legendlabel                     ; Used when there is none in the .xpm
legend2label                    ; Id. when merging two xpm's
xbox            = 0           ; x-size of a matrix element
ybox            = 0          ; y-size of a matrix element
matrixspacing   = 20.0          ; Space between 2 matrices
xoffset         = 0.0           ; Between matrix and bounding box
yoffset         = 0.0           ; Between matrix and bounding box

; X-axis options
x-lineat0value  = no            ; Draw line at matrix value==0
x-major         = 4        ; Major tick spacing
x-minor         = 2         ; Id. Minor ticks
x-firstmajor    = 0           ; Offset for major tick
x-majorat0      = no            ; Additional Major tick at first frame
x-majorticklen  = 8.0           ; Length of major ticks
x-minorticklen  = 4.0           ; Id. Minor ticks
x-label         =               ; Used when there is none in the .xpm
x-font          = Helvetica     ; Axis label PostScript Font
x-fontsize      = 12            ; Axis label Font size (pt)
x-tickfont      = Helvetica     ; Tick label PostScript Font
x-tickfontsize  = 8             ; Tick label Font size (pt)

;Y-axis options
y-lineat0value  = no
y-major         = 4
y-minor         = 2