[gmx-users] Convert drug Charmm topology to Gromacs

Jianguo Li ljggmx at yahoo.com.sg
Wed Aug 24 16:57:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

The .str file contains the information of atomtype, bonds and improper
dihedrals, so it is eneough to write a .rtp file. Then using pdb2gmx to generate
the itp file.

And you also need to add the missing parameters from CgenFF into the itp
parameter files based on chapter 5, as Justin suggested.

best regards,
Jianguo