[gmx-users] Re: Convert drug Charmm topology to Gromacs

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Aug 25 18:49:56 CEST 2011

Alexandre Suman de Araujo wrote:
> Hi Fabian
>
> As far as I know, the way to send your contribution is contacting
> someone who administrate the website. I think Justin is one of them.

Nope, I'm not an admin, but I can offer some help :)

You have to create an account on gromacs.org and then contact Rossen to be
listed as a contributor.  You can then upload files.  This information is on the
Gromacs homepage, along with a link to Rossen's email.  Then just go to the User
Contributions section and add the file(s) (preferably a .tgz archive) along with
a description.

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar