[gmx-users] To Justin

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Aug 26 16:44:46 CEST 2011

vidhya sankar wrote:
> Dear justin,
>

>                   i am extremely sorry for  inconvenience

If I were inconvenienced, I never would have replied at all.  I just want to
make it very clear that there's no way for anyone to give you help remotely
about a system they know nothing about.  That's your job, and I don't want you
to waste time hoping that someone else can solve things for you.  Your
Gromacs-related questions are appropriate for the list; your theoretical
questions about how to interpret your data or whether or not it's even possible
are up to you.  That's why science is hard ;)

Justin A. Lemkul
Ph.D. Candidate
ICTAS Doctoral Scholar
MILES-IGERT Trainee