[gmx-users] how to understand this sentence

lina lina.lastname at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 04:54:18 CET 2011

Now I used mdrun -nt 2

it showed:

Fatal error:
One of the box vectors has become shorter than twice the cut-off
length or box_yy-|box_zy| or box_zz has become smaller than the
cut-off.

and mdrun -nt 1 it showed:

Program mdrun, VERSION 4.5.4-dev-20110711-dadcb
Source code file:
/var/local/cache/git-build/gromacs/src/gromacs/mdlib/ns.c, line: 2544